Employer Assistance Programs | Hagerstown Community College
close video
Skip to main content

Employer Assistance Programs

Employer Assistance Programs

Employer Assistance Programs


Employer Tuition Reimbursement

Many employers offer tuition reimbursement to employees who want to grow professionally. HCC has many business/corporate partnerships that can benefit students with regard to tuition assistance.

Please check with your current employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement. We have listed a few of our local partners who offer tuition reimbursement programs.


Tuition Rate Agreement

  • Out-of-state students who work in Washington County may be eligible for in-county rates if their employer has a signed Tuition Rate Agreement Contract with HCC. Students are advised to check with their human resources director. Signed Tuition Rate Agreement Contracts must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
  • If you live outside of Washington County, but are employed by a Washington County business, please have your employer complete the Rate Agreement form. Employers not listed on the rate agreement form will have to contact the Admissions Office to complete a Tuition Rate Agreement Contract with HCC.
  • Once the Rate Agreement Form is submitted, it will be reviewed within 7-10 business days (if your employer needs to sign a contract with HCC, your form will be on hold until the contract is received).
  • If approved, you would qualify for in-county tuition. You must submit a new Tuition Rate Agreement for each semester – the deadline dates are:
    • Fall – September 15
    • Spring – February 15
    • Summer – June 15
  • Note: If the rate agreement form is not submitted by the semester date above, your current tuition rate would stay the same for the entire semester. For example, if the rate agreement for fall is submitted after September 15, you would not be potentially eligible for a rate agreement until the spring semester.

If you change your schedule, at any point, you MUST notify the Student Financial Aid Office as your waiver amount may need to be revised.