Give a Camp
Give a Camp
We are committed to providing inclusive opportunities to the children of our community. To do so, we have partnered with local community organizations and individuals like you to give our youth a memorable camp experience at a reduced rate.
Washington County, Maryland
- 48.3% free/reduced meals students (2020)
- 10.6% households are below the federal poverty line (2018)
- 28.6% households are ALICE: Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed (2018)
Help a kid join in on the summer fun with your gift to College for Kids. Whether you help campers mix enchanting potions, duel in an epic light-saber battle, or explore the intricacies of body systems to achieve their own breakthrough in medicine, every gift sponsors an adventure.
What does your gift cover?
- $30 - All the technology, art materials, or other materials a camper needs
- $50 - A full day of the College for Kids camp experience for one camper
- $80 - A full extended day of camp for one camper, including Before and After Care
- $125 - Two full days of camp for one camper
- $250 - Two full days of extended camp for one camper
- $280 - An entire week of camp for one camper
Make your tax-deductible gift online via the PayPal form below, or mail a check payable to "HCC Foundation" with "CFK" in the memo line to 11400 Robinwood Drive, Hagerstown, MD 21742.