On Thurs., April 22, a representative from University of Maryland University College (UMUC) will be on campus for an Instant Scholarship Day from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Administration and Student Affairs (ASA) Building, room 702.
UMUC Community College Transfer Scholarship
You can afford to pursue your Bachelor’s degree
without leaving Western Maryland!
Apply now for the Fall 2010 Transfer Scholarship!
What You Need to Qualify:
• An Associate’s Degree, completed prior to starting at UMUC
• A minimum 3.0 GPA on all college coursework attempted
What You’ll Get:
• $3,300 per year for full-time students
• $1,650 per year for part-time students
• The opportunity to renew in subsequent years
What you Need to Bring:
• A copy of your unofficial transcripts
To make an appointment, call 301-790-2800, ext. 240 or ext. 575.
For more information about UMUC scholarships, contact Lindsey Egan, UMUC representative, at 301-789-8722 or at firstname.lastname@example.org