The HCC Game Development Club is offering a $250 scholarship for the spring 2014 semester. To be eligible, students must:
- Be majoring in simulation and digital entertainment, Web and multimedia technology, information systems technology, or graphic design technology.
- Be a member of the Game Development Club in good standing.
- Have completed at least 12 credits of his/her program requirements.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Complete the Game Project Essay as part of his/her submission materials.
Deadline to apply is Oct. 15. For more information, including application and submission requirements, go to http://hcc-webhead.net/hccsde/scholarship.html .