The 5th Annual Educators' Career Fair will be held on Fri., Nov. 11, from 1 to 5 p.m., in the Elliott Center. HCC continually recruits for adjunct faculty members to teach credit and non-credit courses. Adjuncts are part-time, temporary instructors hired on a semester basis.
At the Educators’ Career Fair, speed interview for available adjunct opportunities at HCC with Academic Division Chairpersons/Directors and faculty members.
HCC is currently recruiting for adjuncts instructors to teach the following courses:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences/Business Division - Juvenile Delinquency, Domestic Relations, American Government
- Continuing Education & Community Services Division - Computer Basics/Introduction to Personal Computer for Seniors, Floral Design/Horticulture, College for Kids, Literature/History, Alternative Energy training, Computer Security, HVA
- Developmental Education & Adult Literacy Services Division - Math, English and ESL for Developmental and Adult Education
- English & Humanities Division - English, Speech, Foreign Languages, Arabic and Humanities, Dance & Theater (full-time)
- Health Sciences Division - Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting Externship
- Mathematics & Science Division - Geology, Earth and Space Science, Anatomy and Physiology, General Biology, Human Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy Technology, Physical Science, Chemistry, College Algebra, Statistics, Calculus I
- Nursing Division - Med-Surg, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, CNA/GNA Lab Assistant, CNA/GNA Clinical
- Physical Education & Leisure Studies Division - First Aid, Human Sexuality, Personal Health
- Technology and Computer Studies Division - Truck Driving, Information Systems Technology
For more information on this event and to pre-register, visit www.hagerstowncc.edu/human-resources/educator-fair or call the Human Resources Office at 240-500-2585. There is no cost to attend this event.