- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
Spring Fling held April 16 - 19
Submitted by Leigh-Anne Mauk on Fri, 04/13/2012 - 4:38pm
Mon., April 16
Celebrate the end of the semester with HCC campus clubs by taking part in Spring Fling Week from April 16 through April 19. With the exception of the Suns baseball game, all events are free and are open to all students.
Spring Fling Week Activities
Mon., April 16
- Feed Your Face Monday: Free picnic from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Student Center.
- Kony 2010 movie and discussion at 6 p.m. Refreshments will be served. Event sponsored by the HCC Humanitarian Club.
Tues., April 17
- T-shirt Tuesday: Bring a shirt from home and tie-dye it in the Student Center from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Additional activities include spin art sunglasses and dunk tank.
- Gaming night from 6 to 8 p.m. Event sponsored by the HCC Gaming Club.
Wed., April 18
- Wacky Wednesday: Music performance by Paul Plays It All from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Student Center. Free frozen treats will be available (first come, first served).
- Live reptile show at 6:30 p.m. in the Student Center. Frozen treats will be available from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. (first come, first served).
- April Health & Self-Improvement Workshop: Therapeutic Massage from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Student Center. Reservations required. To reserve your spot, email Jamie at email@example.com.
Thurs., April 19
- Game Day Thursday: Free donuts in the Student Center, the Learning Resource Center (LRC), and the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) beginning at 8 a.m. (first come, first served).
- Free sandwich wraps in the Student Center, the Learning Resource Center (LRC), and the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) beginning at 5:30 p.m. (first come, first served).
- HCC Night at the Suns Stadium in Hagerstown. Baseball game begins at 7 p.m. Cost is $5 per person and covers game admission and a $10 gift card to the concession stand. Tickets are available at the Student Activities Desk.