- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
Adobe CS5 Workshop
Submitted by Leigh-Anne Mauk on Mon, 03/21/2011 - 1:55pm
Apr 8 2011 - 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Students in Hagerstown Community College’s Graphic Design Club are partnering with the Blue Ridge AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Artists) to host an Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) workshop on Fri., April 8, from 5 to 8:30 p.m., in the Career Programs Building on HCC’s main campus.
The workshop will feature April Clark, owner, Nuance Consulting LLC. Clark is a certified Adobe instructor and Adobe Community Professional who specializes in Web and print publishing, as well as teaching Adobe Creative Suite software to graphic design professionals.
Discussion topics will include:
- New features in Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, and Flash CS5
- How to turn Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator artwork into high-quality interactive content without writing code using the new Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- How to add animation, video, and sound to digital documents and presentations using InDesign CS5
- Using CS Review to maximize design time and using BrowserLab to preview Web pages and operating systems (OS)
Refreshments will be served at 5 p.m. and the presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. the Career Programs Building, room 125. Admission is free for HCC students, faculty, and staff, as well as for AIGA members. Non-AIGA members can attend for $10.
Seating is limited so don’t delay. To reserve your space, contact Ellen Smith at 301-790-2800, ext. 203, or email email@example.com.