- Quick Links
- Academics (Credit)
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- HCC Portal
- Student Email
- College Central Network
- Emergency Alert Sign-Up
- Transcript Requests
- Alumni Association
- HCC Foundation
- Administrator on Duty
- Directions and Maps
- News and Events
New Hire Forms
Congratulations and welcome to Hagerstown Community College! We are delighted you are joining the HCC organization. In order to expedite the hiring process, please complete all of the required new hire forms. Each form will allow you to type right onto the form and save it to your computer. Once completed, please email the forms directly to email@example.com or bring completed copies to the HR Office.
Please note the following:
- On the Employment Verification Eligibility I-9 Form, section 1 can be completed now. Section 2 must be completed in-person in the HR Office and you must present original acceptable documentation in order to complete this form. A list of the acceptable documentation is attached below. You must be prepared to present either one document from List A OR one document from List B and one document from List C.
- For the forms that require a signature at the end, you will have an opportunity to sign these forms when you attend new hire orientation with HR.
Please feel free to contact the HR Office at any time if you need any assistance. Welcome aboard!
Required New Hire Forms
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Employment Verification Eligibility I-9 Form
- I-9 List of Acceptable Documents
- Employee Information Form
- Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- HCC Code of Trust
- Maryland New Hire Registry Form